What is the Executive Hire Show?
Launched in 2007, Executive Hire Show has quickly become the unmissable national exhibition for the tools, equipment and plant hire industry. This Show brings the industry together and is the annual event where Passionate Hirers Meet Innovative Suppliers. To be held on Wednesday 8 and Thursday 9 February 2017, Executive Hire Show builds on our industry’s great tradition of hire shows that date back to 1973.
There is also a great networking Party on the Wednesday night.
Who are the Show’s committed visitors?
The Show is a trade-only event open to hire executives throughout the UK and Ireland, and it has also attracted hire industry visitors from Europe and beyond.
Senior executives from the procurement and purchasing departments of the Top Ten national hire operations attend the Show, along with large numbers of independently-owned entrepreneurial hire outlets. At this year’s Show, 90% of visitors were from independent hire companies.
Who should exhibit?
If you are a manufacturer, supplier, dealer or importer of tools, equipment and plant and are looking to target the hire industry, there is no better opportunity to promote your products and services to this vitally important market.
Is the Show supported by a respected magazine?
Celebrating over 40 years at the Heart of Hire, Executive Hire News is the industry’s leading magazine and it has become the Passionate Voice of the Hire Industry. EHN is the platform on which we have built Executive Hire Show. With a current circulation of over 5,300 executive readers, EHN enjoys an unrivalled reputation throughout the hire industry.
Where is the venue?
The popular Ricoh Arena in Coventry is located at the heart of the UK motorway network and is within two hours’ drive of 75% of England. In addition, for the Show’s Irish, and other international visitors, Birmingham International Airport is only a short cab ride away – and, just for good measure, we’ll pay cab fares from the airport for hire visitors.
The Ricoh Arena is justifiably proud of its new tag as the ‘Home of Hire’.
- Show Only Deals – Take advantage of the Show Only Deals from the Voucher Booklet provided at the Show, full of deals for the hire industry, too good to miss out on.
- 140 Hire Businesses on 1 Floor – Don’t miss the opportunity to network with so many passionate hirers, building great customer relationships and face to face supplier interaction with these industry experts.
- Follow the Innovation Trail – Introduced at 2013’s Show and back again this year, The Innovation Trail highlights exciting new products due to be launched at the show. Look out for the blue tiles highlighting those finalists on the Trail. inspHire was on the Trail last year with inspHire Mobile. Swing by Stand B112 for a demonstration of new enhancements to the product.
- After Show Party and Award Ceremony – After what promises to be a busy first day, the EHS Team will be hosting the After Show Party & Award Ceremony. Network with fellow industry experts giving recognition to those businesses currently thriving in hire.
Why you need to visit inspHire at the Executive Hire Show:
- Free Tailored Demonstrations – inspHire will be demonstrating leading rental software solutions and enhancements to innovative, new products inspHire Mobile and BI Dashboards throughout the duration of the show. Since the launch of these two powerful products, many inspHire customers have begun to utilise these, realising the benefits they bring to their rental business operations. Swing by Stand B112 for a free demonstration.
- inspHire Show Only Deal – Pick up the Voucher Booklet and take advantage of inspHire’s Show Only Deal of inspHire Express ( 1 User) and 2 Classroom Training Sessions for only £750.00!
- Free 1-2-1 Workshops – inspHire will be providing free 1-2-1 Customer Workshops throughout the course of the show, a great way to enhance your knowledge of the inspHire system. There’s only a few slots left remaining, if you would like to book yourself onto one, please contact: sales@inspHire.com
Don’t forget to pre-register for the Show to avoid queuing upon arrival, click here!