ENTER HEAT 5
To enter simply:
Here’s how to submit your video:
1. Think about the content you want to share.
Don’t forget to introduce yourself, whereabouts you are, what machine you are operating, what you like about it, what technology you might be using and the job you are undertaking. Top Tip: We only want to hear about whats good about the machine and technology you are using, no brand bashing here please. Only record your content when its safe to do so.
2 Record a 2 min video
Record your piece landscape not portrait. Keep your message short and clear, wait for any background noise to clear. Top Tip: Always watch the footage back to make sure all around is safe, and the footage is loud and clear. Keep the footage to around 2 minutes, 3 minutes max.
3 Send us your Video
There are a number of ways to get your video to us.
1: Youtube URL (Our Preferred Method): Our preference is a Youtube video. Upload your video and use hashtag #UKoperatoroftheyear21. Complete the entry form below and make sure you fill in the field with your Youtube Video URL. (On YouTube, press share and copy the link and paste it into the field below).
3: Whatsapp: Send your completed video along with your name and email address to: 07378 229364
UK Operator of the Year Entry Form
Terms & Conditions
- Open to machine operators over the age of 18, with an on site working experience in the UK of no less than 2 years.
- A declaration to be made by entrants that they have had no recorded HSE incident (s) during the past 2 years.
- There is no cash alternative, the system offered is non transferable and non exchangeable
- The Leica Geosystems machine control system will be fitted by Leica (or approved contractor) within 60 days of the event.
- The system offered is confirmed as an i-CON 1 XES 3D
- No cash alternative is offered or discussion entered into.
- The Leica Machine Control System can not be sold or traded for a min of 12 months.
- The finalist agree to further post event publicity with UKPO & headline sponsors
- Entrants must only record footage when it is safe to do so and they have the permission of their employer.
- UKPO and the event sponsors will not be liable for any claim made as a result of recording or sharing the video.
- The competition is not open to employees or the families of employees of UKPO Magazine or its sponsors
- The monthly winners will be identified by an online vote of UKPO magazine subscribers (limited to one IP address per vote).
- A final verification will be made by UKPO ahead of a formal invitation to the final.
- The qualifying monthly winners will be invited to a live final where a pre described series of challenges will determine the winner
- An independent panel of experts will manage the scoring and marketing to identify the winner
- The judges decision will be final and no discussion or negotiation will be entered into
- Should the live final event be impacted by the COVID pandemic an online final will replace.
- All personal data shall be used in accordance with GDPR stipulations.
- In entering the competition you confirm eligibility and conformity